Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Dear Gemma

Before you forget because I sure haven't can you please make some time to explain the following - you where in control of the internet banking at all times for the Wisteria Lodge so you should have no problem explaining what I have asked you to explain about 20 times

CLICK HERE FOR THE DOCUMENT

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also Gemma - please keep in mind that I can lawfully publish Item 20 in my discovery documents - can you remember that email I sent you - you wouldn't reply to me so I sent the email also to the people around you - didn't that work

  • Margaret Minney (Solicitor)
  • Jim Perry (Accountant)
  • Cari Macklin ( Richards Daughter)

If I recall correctly - Rick told me that you come out of your office in a tantrum, crying your eyes out - and then you disappeared for the day - I thought you may remember

--------------------------------------------------------------------------



No comments: