Monday, November 17, 2008

Court procedures regarding Action 7213 of 2007 in a Nutshell

Richard Macklin borrowed the sum of 10,000.00 from the J & A Debono family Trust to pay overdue rent for the Wisteria Lodge in January 2007.
On April 17, 2007 I being Robert Debono was executed from management of the Wisteria Lodge for many reasons ( these reasons will be explained but only once I have summoned Mr Macklin which currently is in process ) apart from bad management as I have proven this in the magistrates court (Action 7213 of 2007)

Firstly Rick denied that the 10,000.00 was lent to him and once proven it was lent to him he placed a third party claim against me being Robert Debono.
67 Allegations against me with the concept that he accused me of costing him 30k to 40k so why should he have to pay my father 10k - nice work Rick!! Brilliant - not only did you do wrong by me, the one who worked day and night to make sure you didn't bankrupt due to your circumstances but you done wrong by my father.

As you can see my process took just under one year to complete but the end result was Richard Macklin backed out of attending Trial on November 10 - I don't understand Rick as you ordered the TRIAL

THIS BLOG WILL BE UPDATED WHEN TIME PERMITS SO PLEASE BOOKMARK ME AND RETURN

No comments: