Tuesday, November 18, 2008

A.T.O & C.I.B

  • Rick Macklin, I have asked you on numerous occasions for my group certificate regarding my employment at the Wisteria Lodge. The A.T.O state that all group certificates must be processed within 15 days of July 1 - The only reason I think you haven't given me my group certificate is because you owe me wages - a lot of wages - the figure will be published once I have summoned Rick with my counter claim

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

  • Rick, the 7 police members which raided our house located at Western Cove.
  • Sergeant RAMM - Id: 29601
  • Brevet Sergeant RUTSCHACK - Id: 21380
  • Senior Constable First Class SCHULZ - Id: 56320
  • Senior Constable First Class TROMP - Id: 17219
  • Senior Constable First Class LIPMAN - Id: 59893
  • Senior Constable First Class HUMPHREY - Id: 59468
  • Constable WENDT - Id: 55365
  • I have one simple question for you regarding this matter which will be allegated against you in the coming counter claim - Good Luck
------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments: